How Can Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Be Improved In The Workplace?
Free workshops on October 5th, open to all businesses looking to improve equality, diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
This event is being hosted by the West of England Combined Authority Careers Hub and the workshops will provide the opportunity to:
• Learn about the impact EDI can make for employers and employees
• Consider practical ways to make your workforce more diverse and inclusive
• Babbasa – Empowering future leaders
• Careers Hub – How to promote your business and its opportunities to a range of students
• Leonard Cheshire – How to improve disability inclusion
• Western Training Provider Network (WTPN) – a guide to apprenticeships
• Information for other providers of EDI support
• Ask questions about EDI
Please register for either the morning or afternoon/ evening session:
Locate to Emersons Green
An excellent new enterprise area that provides the environment, space, flexibility and support for science, research and innovation businesses to locate, flourish, grow.
Locate to Filton
A world-class area rich in aerospace technology, manufacturing and engineering. Thanks to unlocked development land, invest in your business on a reputation of excellence.
Locate to Avonmouth Severnside
With a strategic location and immense development area, Avonmouth Severnside is a prime location for businesses thinking big and operating nationally or internationally.