Business West Apprenticeship Levy event
Businesses can find out:
- How your business can benefit from unspent funds in the region.
- How you can pledge your unspent apprenticeship levy.
- Why the West of England is funding the WTPN to support businesses access unspent levy funds.
- The local need to support small businesses to drive economic recovery with skilled recruits.
- The role your business can play in our region to support business in your supply chain & sector.
- How the local Share to Support scheme can add value to your CSR strategy.
This event offers the opportunity to hear about the levy share scheme and ask questions to a panel of experts. Join us to hear from local large employers who are using their unspent apprenticeship levy to support small businesses and drive community impact across the region.
Lloyds Bank and Southern Coop will give an insight into how they are using their apprenticeship levy through the Share to Support scheme to tackle local skills gaps, support job creation and connect with small businesses in their supply chain and sector.
You can register for the event via this link (takes you to Business West website)
To find out more on the Apprenticeship Levy and the West of England Combined Authority’s involvement, please visit their news page for the latest news release.
Locate to Emersons Green
An excellent new enterprise area that provides the environment, space, flexibility and support for science, research and innovation businesses to locate, flourish, grow.
Locate to Filton
A world-class area rich in aerospace technology, manufacturing and engineering. Thanks to unlocked development land, invest in your business on a reputation of excellence.
Locate to Avonmouth Severnside
With a strategic location and immense development area, Avonmouth Severnside is a prime location for businesses thinking big and operating nationally or internationally.