Access West Match Funded Employer Grants
The July grant round will be open until the 31st July 2020, after the closing date all of the
grants will be assessed and the funding will be allocated.
The Access WEST project is able to offer a maximum 50% match funded grants to
businesses for measures intended to promote sustainable travel to and from work.
Examples of previously successful grants include:
Providing cycle parking and associated facilities (showers, lockers, drying room).
• Initiation and support of a car-sharing scheme and associated infrastructure.
• Car park management schemes (e.g. permit parking/entrance barriers, prioritising
parking for car sharers).
• Provision of electric pool bikes.
• Sustainable travel events (i.e. car-sharing breakfasts) or internal initiatives/
• Bike repair stands and fixed pumps
For more information and to receive an application pack please email Verity Britton, South
Gloucestershire Council, email@example.com / 01454 86 3684
Locate to Emersons Green
An excellent new enterprise area that provides the environment, space, flexibility and support for science, research and innovation businesses to locate, flourish, grow.
Locate to Filton
A world-class area rich in aerospace technology, manufacturing and engineering. Thanks to unlocked development land, invest in your business on a reputation of excellence.
Locate to Avonmouth Severnside
With a strategic location and immense development area, Avonmouth Severnside is a prime location for businesses thinking big and operating nationally or internationally.