Key Development Facts
- North fringe of Bristol/A38
- Highly concentrated employment area
- Focus on aerospace, advanced engineering and manufacturing
- Almost 50% of employment in South Gloucestershire is in the north fringe
- 100 hectares of developable employment land
- East Works – 26 hectares
- Charlton Hayes – 14 hectares
- Rodney Works – 5 hectares
- Airfield – 50 hectares
- Cribbs/Patchway – 5 hectares
- Core Strategy protected employment location
- Planning position known for East Works, Charlton Hayes and Rodney Works
- Highly sought after area in terms of location, profile, access and workforce
- Potential job growth 7,000 – 12,000 to 2026
- 185,130 square meters commercial floor space within five years
Sites currently being marketed in this area include:
Locate to Avonmouth Severnside
With a strategic location and immense development area, Avonmouth Severnside is a prime location for businesses thinking big and operating nationally or internationally.
Locate to Filton
A world-class area rich in aerospace technology, manufacturing and engineering. Thanks to unlocked development land, invest in your business on a reputation of excellence.
Locate to Emersons Green
An excellent new enterprise area that provides the environment, space, flexibility and support for science, research and innovation businesses to locate, flourish, grow.