Update for Workplaces and Businesses
This is a reminder that coronavirus still circulates in our communities, and it’s important we all follow government guidance such as social distancing and washing our hands frequently.
Anyone who is identified as a close contact of any positive case will be contacted by the NHS Test and Trace service and advised to self-isolate for 14 days, even if they have no symptoms. Close contacts should get tested if they go on to develop symptoms. Even if people test negative, they must still self-isolate for 14 days.
We are reminding all businesses that they are required to take certain measures to help reduce the spread of Covid-19, including ensuring staff can maintain social distancing wherever possible and are able to regularly wash their hands for 20 seconds with soap and water, and that there is regular cleaning of frequently touched surfaces.
Further information for workplaces and business available:
- Reopen your business safely during coronavirus (COVID-19) – guidance to help you carry out a risk assessment and make sensible adjustments to your site and workforce
- Find out how to make your workplace COVID-secure – including 5 practical actions for businesses to take
- How to carry out a COVID-19 risk assessment – HSE guidance on managing risks
- Guidance on cleaning your workplace safely
- Guidance on keeping records of staff, customers and visitors to support NHS Test and Trace
- A Customer Logging Toolkit to support the reopening of many businesses
- Latest information from the Government on coronavirus: gov.uk/coronavirus
- NHS information on coronavirus: nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
- South Gloucestershire Council’s dedicated webpage: southglos.gov.uk/coronavirus
Locate to Emersons Green
An excellent new enterprise area that provides the environment, space, flexibility and support for science, research and innovation businesses to locate, flourish, grow.
Locate to Filton
A world-class area rich in aerospace technology, manufacturing and engineering. Thanks to unlocked development land, invest in your business on a reputation of excellence.
Locate to Avonmouth Severnside
With a strategic location and immense development area, Avonmouth Severnside is a prime location for businesses thinking big and operating nationally or internationally.