Thriving at work South Gloucestershire
Mon 11 February 2019, 09:00 – 13:00, Bristol & Bath Science Park, Dirac Crescent, Emersons Green, BS16 7FR
A free event to launch a new initiative for employers in South Gloucestershire to provide support, resources and training for positive mental health and emotional wellbeing in the workplace.
This event will be relevant for managers, HR staff, leaders and innovators in local businesses and organisations in South Gloucestershire. Guest speaker Karen Shaw from Time to Change will provide a workshop addressing mental health issues in the work place.
This event will be relevant for managers, HR staff, leaders and innovators in local businesses and organisations in South Gloucestershire
- Please note that there are limited spaces and bookings are limited to 2 per organisation (please contact us via the contact details below if you wish to request more than 2 places).
- Parking is available on site
- Ground floor access with toilet facilities for attendees with additional access requirements
- The event begins at 9:30, registration is from 9am
- Lunch will be provided after the event at 1pm
If you have any questions about this event, please contact us via:
Phone: 01454 865823 or Email: email@example.com
Click here to sign up for this event.
Locate to Emersons Green
An excellent new enterprise area that provides the environment, space, flexibility and support for science, research and innovation businesses to locate, flourish, grow.
Locate to Filton
A world-class area rich in aerospace technology, manufacturing and engineering. Thanks to unlocked development land, invest in your business on a reputation of excellence.
Locate to Avonmouth Severnside
With a strategic location and immense development area, Avonmouth Severnside is a prime location for businesses thinking big and operating nationally or internationally.