Introduction to Social Media for Business Owners
Thu 19 July 2018, 09:30 – 12:30 | Bristol And Bath Science Park, Emersons Green, BS16 7FR
Who should attend?
This workshop is for business owners and their employees who want to understand how to best use social media for business. Attendees may
- be new to business
- have been in business for a number of years but don’t know where to start with social media
- want to know more about which social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.) will work for their business
What will gain from attending?
Following the session you have an outline social media plan tailored to your business needs that you can takeaway and implement. We will cover the following;
- Customer profile – We start at the beginning, if you want to engage your customer you will need to understand them.
- Where are your customers – Next we cover the main social media platforms and match them to your customer profile.
- Stuck for ideas on what to say? You won’t be after this session. We will develop a list of content ideas for you to share about your business.
Finally, we will bring these 3 elements together to formulate a social media plan specific to your business.
Please click here to book your place on this event.
Locate to Emersons Green
An excellent new enterprise area that provides the environment, space, flexibility and support for science, research and innovation businesses to locate, flourish, grow.
Locate to Filton
A world-class area rich in aerospace technology, manufacturing and engineering. Thanks to unlocked development land, invest in your business on a reputation of excellence.
Locate to Avonmouth Severnside
With a strategic location and immense development area, Avonmouth Severnside is a prime location for businesses thinking big and operating nationally or internationally.