Facebook: The Fundamentals
Thu 28 June 2018, 09:30 – 12:30 | Bristol And Bath Science Park, Emersons Green, BS16 7FR
Who Should Attend?
This course is for you if you using Facebook business page to market your business but are not quite sure you are getting it right.
What will we cover?
In this course we spend time making sure you have the basics right. We will cover
- Terminology: Business Page, Personal Profile, Like, Comment, Share, Reach, Engagement…
- Updating your Facebook Page and making sure it is relevant for your business
- Your Facebook Business connections and how to stay in touch
- What can you say on Facebook and what makes a great Facebook
- How to post on your business page
- Using your time wisely and scheduling posts in advance
This course will give you a basic understanding of how to use Facebook for your business, plus you’ll pick up numerous hints and tips as we go through the course. You will feel confident about managing your Facebook Page.
Please click here to book your place on this event.
Locate to Emersons Green
An excellent new enterprise area that provides the environment, space, flexibility and support for science, research and innovation businesses to locate, flourish, grow.
Locate to Filton
A world-class area rich in aerospace technology, manufacturing and engineering. Thanks to unlocked development land, invest in your business on a reputation of excellence.
Locate to Avonmouth Severnside
With a strategic location and immense development area, Avonmouth Severnside is a prime location for businesses thinking big and operating nationally or internationally.