Access West: Travel Awards 2019
The West of England Access West team are once again organising the Sustainable Travel Awards and it would be great if you could promote it to your contacts through the InSouthGlos newsletter.
The Travelwest Sustainable Travel Awards are taking place at Weston Grand Pier in Weston-super-Mare on the 28th November. If you are a business based in South Gloucesteshire, North Somerset, Bath & North East Somerset or Bristol we invite you to submit applications and gain some recognition for your excellent hard work in the field of sustainable transport.
Applications will open on Monday 26th August and close on Friday 4th October.
There are five categories to choose from:
- Long-term Commitment to Sustainable Travel (nomination for an organisation)
- Most Improved Workplace (nomination for an organisation (one award per size))
- Small – 1-50 Employee(s)
- Medium – 50-249 Employees
- Large – 250+ Employees
- Best Motivational Campaign (nomination for an individual(s) or organisation)
- Most Innovative Sustainable Travel Measure (nomination for an individual(s) or organisation)
- Sustainable Travel Champion(s) 2019 (nomination for an individual(s))
Locate to Emersons Green
An excellent new enterprise area that provides the environment, space, flexibility and support for science, research and innovation businesses to locate, flourish, grow.
Locate to Filton
A world-class area rich in aerospace technology, manufacturing and engineering. Thanks to unlocked development land, invest in your business on a reputation of excellence.
Locate to Avonmouth Severnside
With a strategic location and immense development area, Avonmouth Severnside is a prime location for businesses thinking big and operating nationally or internationally.