Key Development Facts
- East fringe of Bristol/A4174 ring road
- Mixed residential and employment development area
- Home to the Bristol and Bath Science Park and National Composite Centre
- Science, innovation, composites, technology focus, creative and digital media
- 40 hectare site
- 22 hectare Science Park and NCC site
- 15 hectares employment land in Emersons Green East
- 3 hectares across two further flexible sites
- Potential job growth 4,000 – 7,000 to 2026
- 90,000 square meters commercial floorspace within five years
- 180,000 square meters commercial
To find out more about development opportunities, click on the links below:
Locate to Avonmouth Severnside
With a strategic location and immense development area, Avonmouth Severnside is a prime location for businesses thinking big and operating nationally or internationally.
Locate to Filton
A world-class area rich in aerospace technology, manufacturing and engineering. Thanks to unlocked development land, invest in your business on a reputation of excellence.
Locate to Emersons Green
An excellent new enterprise area that provides the environment, space, flexibility and support for science, research and innovation businesses to locate, flourish, grow.